In this article, we will resolve the login fails with error oacore Logs Shows oracle.apps.fnd.common.EBSLoggerHandler. Oacore Logs Shows ClassNotFoundException. Seems request failed for oa_html/appslogin resp code 500.
Why login fails with error oacore:-
The likely cause of this issue is CPU patch. Maybe we are facing this issue due to CPU patching, patches were applied during quarter patching activity after that oracle e business suite login page not opening.
As per my understanding to eliminate this issue, we need to apply these patches on lower instances, and then it should be tested properly the same. After that, we are good to go on production environment.
See how login fails with error oacore:-
Login Fails with Error Failure of Web Server bridge because of this error users cannot login to ebs with correct username password and login page loops back.
[2021-07-19T14:14:39.112+05:30] [oacore_server1] [ERROR]   [tid: [ACTIVE].ExecuteThread: ‘0’ for queue: ‘weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)’] [userId: <WLS Kernel>] [ecid: 0000NexvzVb5i^WFLzVK8A1WxJhU000003,0] [APP: oacore#1.0.0] Failed to configure EBSLoggerHandler[[
Oacore Logs Shows ClassNotFoundException:
To implement the solution, please execute the following steps:
1. Download and apply the patch 30675109:R12.FND.C
2. Verify that below class file has been updated to 120.0.12020000.3:
adident Header $JAVA_TOP/oracle/apps/fnd/common/ConsoleLogger.class.
Retest the issue.
3. Migrate the solution as appropriate to other environments
Hope, after applying above steps issue will resolved.
Oracle.apps.fnd.common.EBSLoggerHandler (Doc ID 2634796.1)
- IAS component OC4JGroup:default_group (OC4J:oacore) stopped/failed automatically in EBS
- adoacorectl.sh, adformsctl.sh , adoafmctl.sh exiting with status 150 or unable to start oacore oc4j in r12
- How to fix WebLogic Failed to Start with BEA-160197
- How to fix login redirection issue from external to internal node r12.
- How to fix adpreclone.pl Fails on Applications Tier.