In this article, we will know how to enable personalization page link in OAF pages. We will set the some profile in frontend to enable.
To Enable Personalization Page link in OAF Pages. We need to be set the below profile for on site or user level.
In order to set these profile option Navigate the same as below.:
System Administrator -> Profile -> System
Functional Administrator -> Core Services -> Profiles
|Profile Name||Profile Value|
|FND: Personalization Region Link Enabled||Yes|
|Personalize Self-Service Defn||Yes|
|Disable Self-Service Personal||No|
- FND: Diagnostics
After Setting the FND: Diagnostics (FND_DIAGNOSTICS) profile option to “Yes” will enable the diagnostics global button to be rendered on the screen.
- Personalize Self-Service Defn
Set the value to Yes to allow ‘Personalize’ link to appear at the right top of the OAF page.
- FND: Personalization Region Link Enabled
By using this profile.It enable the “Personalize Region” links on each region in a page.
Set the value to Yes to display all the personalization links above each OAF page region.
Set the value to Minimal to display key regional links.
- Disable Self-Service Personal
Set the value to No will enable all OAF personalizations on all pages at all levels (Function, Site, Responsibility, User)
Once you set the above profile, after that we will able to see the Personalization page after fresh login.
- How to fix UNEXPECTED error Nodes are listed in the ADOP_VALID_NODES table but not in the FND_NODES table
- How to fix error frm-92101 there was a failure in the forms server during startup.
- How to resolve ORA-39065: unexpected master process exception in DISPATCH
- How to resolve RMAN abort with ORA-19502: write error on file and ORA-27072: File I/O error