In this post we will learn how to fix “internal manager does-not start-status actual 1 target 0′ issue in EBS.
Some time Internal Manager not started properly due to this issue it shows actual 1 and target 0. In this scenario we will learn how to fix this issue.
First of all we need to identify the actual system pid of Internal Manager.
“You may check another article to start/stop EBS services.” Check section :-Procedure for Shutting down the Oracle Applications:->To start the EBS application, you use below script.
$ps -ef|grep FNDLIBR
applmgr 35531 35526 0 13:02 pts/0 00:00:01 FNDLIBR
click on internal manager and check the process and kill them.
$kill -9 35531
Start the concurrent manager:-
Source the environment.
$ $ADMIN_SCRIPTS_HOME/adcmctl.sh start
$ $ADMIN_SCRIPTS_HOME/adcmctl.sh status
- adop phase=prepare ORA-20008: No Concurrent Manager is running that can run concurrent
- Simple way to fix Manage Server Forms_server1.
- How to fix Admin Server startup failure error.
- How to fix txkGenADOPWrapper.pl line 143 ERRORCODE = 1 ERRORCODE_END
- How to resolve WebLogic Managed Server due to incompatible state.
- How to Start Node Manager in R12.2