In this post we will fix ORA Error in oracle database.
Oracle database symptoms ORA Error :-
Memory heap error ORA-7445[kssrem] and ORA-7445[kggchk] is reported in the alert.log and PMON terminates.
ORA-07445: exception encountered: core dump [kssrem()+176] [SIGSEGV] [Address
not mapped to object] [0x000000008]  
ORA-07445: exception encountered: core dump [kggchk()+52] [SIGSEGV] [Address
not mapped to object] [0x44000000020]   MMAN: terminating instance due to error 472
ORA-00472: PMON process terminated with error
This is bug where various dumps / ORA-600 errors and ultimately an instance
crash can occur when a session performs a rollback to a savepoint type operation.
Action: Contact your customer support representative
ORA-00600 [kokcup:01] and ORA-00600 [kssadpm: null parent]
ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [LibraryCacheNotEmptyOnClose], , , , , , , 
This is the generic internal error number for Oracle program exceptions. This indicates that a process has encountered an exceptional condition.
Action: Report as a bug – the first argument is the internal error number
ORA-00060: Deadlock detected.
00060, 00000, “deadlock detected while waiting for resource”
Cause: Transactions deadlocked one another while waiting for resources.
Action: Look at the trace file to see the transactions and resources involved. Retry if necessary.
ORA-1652: unable to extend temp segment by 256 in tablespace TEMP
Cause: Failed to allocate an extent of the required number of blocks for Cause: Failed to allocate an extent of the required number of blocks for a temporary segment in the tablespace indicated.
Action: Use ALTER TABLESPACE ADD DATAFILE statement to add one or more files to the tablespace indicated
Below are some ORA-ERROR which every DBA face:
TNS:listener does not currently know of service requested in connect descriptor
The listener received a request to establish a connection to a database or other service. The connect descriptor received by the listener specified a service name for a service (usually a database service) that either has not yet dynamically registered with the listener or has not been statically configured for the listener. This may be a temporary condition such as after the listener has started, but before the database instance has registered with the listener.
– Wait a moment and try to connect a second time.
– Check which services are currently known by the listener by executing: lsnrctl services <listener name>
– Check that the SERVICE_NAME parameter in the connect descriptor of the net service name used specifies a service known by the listener.
– If an easy connect naming connect identifier was used, check that the service name specified is a service known by the listener.
– Check for an event in the listener.log file.
2. ORA-12537: TNS: connection closed error
Question: I’m trying to connect to Oracle and I get the ORA-12537: TNS: connection closed error. How do I fix an ORA-12537?
Answer: The ORA-12537 is an informational error, and the “real” error is the secondary error message.
Tnsping Net Service Name fails with TNS-12537: TNS:connection closed or Sqlplus connection errors out with Ora-12537
* In the Sqlnet.ora file the parameter TCP.VALIDNODE_CHECKING is enabled and TCP.INVITEDNODES is set to some specific IP’s of the Client Machine.
* If trying to connect to the Apps database, by default, with Oracle Apps Installation the parameter TCP.VALIDNODE_CHECKING is enabled and TCP.INVITEDNODES is set to Server Machines IP or Hostname.
/* You can disable these parameters in the Sqlnet.ora
* Or add the client machines ip address in the TCP.INVITEDNODES list.
Clause: Most likely it is related to bug
Solution: go to metalink and apply patch set.
Clause: Mis-configuration of SGA, insufficient memory
Solution: Sametime need to add memory on system, or sametime need to reduce SGA memory
Clause: Wrong TNS_ENTRY is used.
Solution: Using NETCA tools configure tns entry or check tnsnames.ora file for correct entry.
Clause: It is generic error lots of reason
Solution: Edit SQLNET.ORA and change NONE from NTS “SQLNET.AUTHENTICATION_SERVICES=NONE”
Clause: It is generic error lots of reason
Solution: increase “processes” parameter, increase physical memory
Clause: It is BUG in 10g (if you face this error in 10g)
Solution: Don’t use TNS_ENTRY with connect string or edit listener configuration from
STATIC to DYNAMIC.(search on my blog for more)